Tonis

Thursday, May 18, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEOFF!

Today is my boyfriend's birthday. I won't tell you how old he is because I'm sure he'll be annoyed if I put it on the web. All you need to know is that he's older than me but to be honest, he's not old at all. So, today's blog is my tribute to my boyfriend. He is one of the greatest blessings. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve such a great guy. I've reflected on our times together and I just think of how God has used him in so many ways to bless me and so many others. He's so great because he's just being himself and he doesn't care what others think about him. He cares so much others because it's just part of who he is. Don't get me wrong, he's definately not perfect. But neither am I. And this may sound funny and ironic, but I think that even his imperfections are what make him...perfect. Am I making sense? Probably not. But that's okay.

I used to think that there were absolutely no decent guys out there who were bold enough to...well...who were bold period. But they are out there. You'd be surprised to know where they really are. Probably right before your eyes. That's where I found mine. I'm so glad I opened my eyes.

So, here's to you, Geoff. I hope you don't mind that I wrote about you on my blog. Oh, well too late! Honestly, I am so blessed by your presence in my life. I can't find the right words to express what you mean to me. I pray that your birthday and every day for the rest of your life is filled with all kinds of blessings. The kind you see right away, and the kind that takes a while for you to realize that it is actually a blessing, the big ones, the small ones and the ones inbetween!

Take care! Happy Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home