Tonis

Friday, May 19, 2006

blah blah blah

Today was one of those blah days. Actually, it was kind of crappy. I don't know really what made it such a crappy day. I think it was one of those days where I all of a sudden felt realy inadequate in my job and in myself. I guess I felt really overwhelmed with my new job and questioning why I was in this position and how could I be used. Little things happened that just brought me down. I got my words mixed up a few times and I just feel like I'm not prepared enough to do what I am supposed to do. So, I found myself eagerly waiting for the day to be over and I can just relax and not think about things for a while.

So the work day is now over and now I feel like I can relax and not think about things that worry me for now. Tonight I am just going to kick back and hang with some girl friends and await anxiously for a call from my boyfriend tonight who I miss a lot.

I don't know why sometimes we go through such up and down days. You feel like everything is going well and life is exciting and then you get these odd random days where it's just like, "blah". Everything is blah. And you try hard to see things positively but yet when you're in the moment, it's just hard to see anything other than what is right in front of you. I know things could be a lot worse so maybe it's just to help us be thankful. Thankful for the small moments where a night out with the girls, a call from a loved one and even the view of the sunset don't just become regular parts of your day, but treasures instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home