Tonis

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Kids are cute until they hit you in the.....

Well, a funny thing happened today. I was over at my sisters place which is a townhouse surrounded by many other young families. A couple of her neighboring kids were outside playing around. One in particular was a little boy who was pretending to be a hero and going around shooting his water gun at various things, the fence, the flowers, the bushes...etc. Well, my sister and I were headed out and we're used to these kids always running around. We were loading up the car with stuff to bring to recycling and were going back to get another load. Well, the little boy thought it would be funny to shoot his water gun at us. He managed to get us both a little wet and we just kind of laughed and tried to enlighten him a little. We continued to walk towards our house when I glanced back and saw the little guy running behind us coming towards us. Before I knew it, I feel the burst of water soaking my skirt! The guy shot me in the butt. Right in the center...you know...CENTER so it looked like I had a problem! Good think I have a good sense of humor. I thought it was hilarious. I don't even really know this kid and he doesn't know me and thought it would be great fun to shoot me in the butt. My sister and I were laughing so hard and the kid thought he was the greatest hero ever to hit the bull's eye. Unfortunately for me, my butt was the target and he hit it right on. Good thing it was a hot day so it dried rather quickly. Kids are surprising but yet I shouldn't have been so surprised at the fact that they are so...surprising.

In church today there was a Filipino family sitting infront of me and the youngest was a little girl about 3 years old. For a 3 year old she had the cutest pair of shoes on. I won't describe it because it wouldn't do it justice. But it was cute. I can only imagine what she will be like when she gets older. Probably like me...a girl with a lot of shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home