It's Christmas Time!
Hello, Everyone. It's been a while since I last posted here. Things have been crazy. There is only one week left of school and then it's exams. Thank goodness I don't have any exams this semester, but I sure am behind on my assignments and readings. Oh well. I'm trying not to stress out about it too much. Right now, there are other things that I think are more important right now. I just hate the feeling of being "behind schedule".
Well today was a beautiful day after a good chunk of -30 weather...or so it felt. The breeze was blowing bits off snow off the trees and the roof tops so it kind of looked like it was snowing but the sky was bright and blue. Perfect winter weather I think.
I'm looking forward to Christmas. I look forward to sleeping in, to seeing my family, spending my first Christmas with Geoff...and then leaving to go to NEW YORK! Yeah, that's right. New York. New York. Here I come. I'm totally excited. PLUS, I get to go with my good friend Cordella. Yep. It'll be great times.
Well, I guess that's all I have to say right now. Have a wonderful day!
Well today was a beautiful day after a good chunk of -30 weather...or so it felt. The breeze was blowing bits off snow off the trees and the roof tops so it kind of looked like it was snowing but the sky was bright and blue. Perfect winter weather I think.
I'm looking forward to Christmas. I look forward to sleeping in, to seeing my family, spending my first Christmas with Geoff...and then leaving to go to NEW YORK! Yeah, that's right. New York. New York. Here I come. I'm totally excited. PLUS, I get to go with my good friend Cordella. Yep. It'll be great times.
Well, I guess that's all I have to say right now. Have a wonderful day!


3 Comments:
At 2:09 PM,
Trev and Rebekah said…
Are you going to New York just for fun? What all are you planning on doing? Will this be the first time your family meets your man at Christmas?
At 2:16 PM,
Cyndy said…
Hi Tonis,
New York???? Really???? Oooohhh...that's my dream! I DREAM of that place in my sleep. Aaahhh...New York. The city of modern fashion, trends and art. I imagine it to be a very alive and exhilerating city to visit. Warren thinks I'm nuts...that's just the prairie boy talking. I know we'd have a hoot if we...I mean, WHEN we go.
Cyndis
At 3:42 PM,
Toni said…
Yes, Girls. I'm truly excited. Just going for kicks. I know we're planning on seeing the Lion King Musical and try to make to Times Square for New Years. It'll be great. We're staying at a hotel and yeah, just lots of touring and hanging out.
Post a Comment
<< Home