Tonis

Monday, October 30, 2006

Love is in the Air!!



Hey Y'all! I can't believe how much time has flown by. So much has happened and I can't believe that I let so much time go by and I didn't even write about it yet in my blog.

I just have to say that I am soooo in love with my boy, Geoff. We have been through so much together. We have overcome some real obstacles, espescially over the summer, but we are choosing to work them out together. And, honestly, everyday my love for Geoff grows more and more. He is so patient with me and he challenges me in my development of who I am and my spiritual growth. He is amazing and I love him so much. I wish you all could meet him. He is very special to me. He makes me laugh all of the time. He takes good care of me and treats me especially well. I am so blessed with such a great guy.

I love you, Geoff!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    i'm so happy for you tonis! you are such an amazing, beautiful woman & you deserve someone who will spoil you and take care of you and adore you!!

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Trev and Rebekah said…

    Hey Hot Stuff!
    To Infinity and Beyond!
    I am glad you are doing well and that God has blessed you with a wonderful man. I hope that you can see that how he treats you and loves you is how Jesus feels about you too. Infact, he loves you even more than that!

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Jennine said…

    Hey hun, that's awesome! I'm glad that you've found someone so special. ;)

    Thanks for the comment. I'm doing well, stressed with school (like that's anything new lol), but good :) We definately need to catch up sometime ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home