"But I LOVE to dance!"
I just got back from one of the most memorable family vacations yet. We went to Nanaimo, BC for my cousin Bobby's wedding. My cousins are 4 boys and are the only cousins we have in Canada on my Dad's side. It was so much fun to hang out with them. It has been years since we have all been together and it was just so much fun to see them again and see how they have grown. But, of course, with family vacations always comes challenges. With my family, it's just always chaotic. Communication is never easy. Like trying to find the hotel at 1:30am after a two hour ferry ride. What road are we supposed to go on? Do we turn right then left? What, we turn left? No, I think we turn right then left. Hey! Theres' the hotel, but how do we get there? Hey that was Bastion street, I think we were supposed to turn there. Okay I'll turn this way. NO! You were supposed to turn the other way. I think we're lost. We're supposed to be back that way. Yeah, then turn left then right. How about we just stop the car and look at the map? Shh!!I'm trying to get Dad's directions off the phone! We're way over here, and we are supposed to be back there! HOW ABOUT WE JUST STOP! There were a few moments like that where I thought I would die of such chaos. Then, there was the whole ordeal getting to the airport from the ferry today. I won't even get started on that one.
But, honestly, I loved hanging out with my cousins. The highest point of the weekend was when my cool and good looking cousins danced with us the majority of the time at the reception instead of those other girls! Honorio- "But I love to dance!" The other high point was getting to watch my two younger cousins Herb and Homer display thier talents at Scratching. You know..the thing those cool guys do with records? Yeah, they're awesome! Homer was in a competition recently and he got 2nd place. Yeah, that's right. Another highlight, was playing mini golf with my dad, sisters and cousins in the rain. It was so much fun. My cousins are the coolest. I wish that we could see them more often. I miss them.
And my own personal highlight. Getting up this morning at 6:30 and going for a walk at the harbour. I sat at the dock and brought my Bible and my journal. It was a perfect morning. The sun was peaking out from the clouds and the water was just sparkling and it was so peaceful and calm. I love the ocean and if I was living by one, I would seriously be at the dock all of the time. It's a great place for reflection and a place to get away from all of the commotion. I got to see the boats go by and the water planes take off and land. But most of all, it was just a beautiful sight. The morning air was cool and fresh. It literally was a fresh start to my day and my life.
"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22,23
But, honestly, I loved hanging out with my cousins. The highest point of the weekend was when my cool and good looking cousins danced with us the majority of the time at the reception instead of those other girls! Honorio- "But I love to dance!" The other high point was getting to watch my two younger cousins Herb and Homer display thier talents at Scratching. You know..the thing those cool guys do with records? Yeah, they're awesome! Homer was in a competition recently and he got 2nd place. Yeah, that's right. Another highlight, was playing mini golf with my dad, sisters and cousins in the rain. It was so much fun. My cousins are the coolest. I wish that we could see them more often. I miss them.
And my own personal highlight. Getting up this morning at 6:30 and going for a walk at the harbour. I sat at the dock and brought my Bible and my journal. It was a perfect morning. The sun was peaking out from the clouds and the water was just sparkling and it was so peaceful and calm. I love the ocean and if I was living by one, I would seriously be at the dock all of the time. It's a great place for reflection and a place to get away from all of the commotion. I got to see the boats go by and the water planes take off and land. But most of all, it was just a beautiful sight. The morning air was cool and fresh. It literally was a fresh start to my day and my life.
"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22,23


6 Comments:
At 11:25 AM,
Trev and Rebekah said…
I love to dance too! Sounds like you had fun!
How are you doing? SOrry I have not replied yet to your email. Life has been busy. I love the ocean too. Nature is my way of connecting with Gos!
At 8:41 AM,
Cordella said…
You are an amazing woman and you bring a smile to my face!!!:) I miss you and I can't wait to talk to you again!
At 3:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
You're a great writer, Toni. I totally know what you mean about the ocean, about water. I feel sometimes like I'm not really alive unless there is water somewhere near...
At 10:04 PM,
Janelle said…
i'm so glad you had such a great time! with family - but also alone time...that is always needed!
i love reading your blog - because i can just see your smiling face when i'm reading it!!
At 9:47 AM,
Anonymous said…
Very nice site! »
At 11:18 AM,
Anonymous said…
This is very interesting site... free teen blowjob clips Femdom tied and gagged Naked lesbians Free porno arotic stories xxx Latina fuck 16 How shaved a pussy Black cock fucking asian girls Hermafree transexuals porn pics and web links Shaved jung pussies free
Post a Comment
<< Home