Back at Taylor...
Well, today is a hot sunny day and I just came back from a jog. It's been a week since I returned from California visiting Geoff and it seems like it's been forEVER. I really miss my Boy! It's been great to be able to talk to him everyday since, although I'm sure we'll pay for it once the phone bill comes but honestly, I really don't care. I love being able to connect with him daily and just hear how he's doing. It's truly a high point of my day. I MISS YOU, GEOFF!
This past week has definately been a week of change. I've decided that I needed to take more action in terms of my life style and eating habits. I've decided that I would do the weight watchers program. Now, if you're thinking I'm crazy and that I don't need to do this well, perhaps I can explain. In terms of losing weight, yeah, I probably don't need to lose weight. But in terms of my eating habits, it's out of control. This program helps me learn to make healthy choices as to what is good for me to eat and how much of it. It definately helps me with portion control and I think that is what I need the most. Knowing when I need to stop otherwise I'm doing my body a dis-service (is that a word?). I'm not actually an official member as I don't feel like paying membership fees, but I do have the support of my family and my boyfriend as well as outside professional support. So, so far the week has gone well and even though there may not be a huge difference in my appearance, I already feel so much better about myself learning how to make better decisions for myself rather than always feeling like a glutten (is that the right word?).
I am also very excited about the things that are going on at work at Taylor. This past week has been busy with planning and organizing events. Next week will be even more busy as we are planning an Open House. I like it because I enjoy the planning and organizing of things and even the last minute running around trying to get things done on time even though I'm hating it at the time. But things are coming along smoothly and I'm excited that God is working and using me and my co-workers to continue His purpose here. That's so cool.
Anyways, off I should go and probably shower as I'm feeling rather sticky at the moment. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!
This past week has definately been a week of change. I've decided that I needed to take more action in terms of my life style and eating habits. I've decided that I would do the weight watchers program. Now, if you're thinking I'm crazy and that I don't need to do this well, perhaps I can explain. In terms of losing weight, yeah, I probably don't need to lose weight. But in terms of my eating habits, it's out of control. This program helps me learn to make healthy choices as to what is good for me to eat and how much of it. It definately helps me with portion control and I think that is what I need the most. Knowing when I need to stop otherwise I'm doing my body a dis-service (is that a word?). I'm not actually an official member as I don't feel like paying membership fees, but I do have the support of my family and my boyfriend as well as outside professional support. So, so far the week has gone well and even though there may not be a huge difference in my appearance, I already feel so much better about myself learning how to make better decisions for myself rather than always feeling like a glutten (is that the right word?).
I am also very excited about the things that are going on at work at Taylor. This past week has been busy with planning and organizing events. Next week will be even more busy as we are planning an Open House. I like it because I enjoy the planning and organizing of things and even the last minute running around trying to get things done on time even though I'm hating it at the time. But things are coming along smoothly and I'm excited that God is working and using me and my co-workers to continue His purpose here. That's so cool.
Anyways, off I should go and probably shower as I'm feeling rather sticky at the moment. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!


3 Comments:
At 6:05 PM,
Trev and Rebekah said…
I didn't know you had a blog! Yeah for that. Be careful with the weight watchers. I hear it's a good program but make sure you don't lose too much as you are so skinny already. :0)
At 4:52 PM,
Jen said…
Hi Toni! I didn't know you had a blog. Awesome!
Jen Birkland (Bueckert)
At 11:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
best regards, nice info Toyota car cover auto insurance quote
Post a Comment
<< Home