Tonis

Friday, June 16, 2006

California Dreamin'!

HOLLA.

Greetings from Roseville, CA. I'm here at Geoff's house and having a grande time. He's taken me to San Francisco and down town Sacramento where we saw tons of police cuz there was shooting two days ago. Good timing we have...

Geoff is here with me now and so he would like to say a little something.

Hey!!!! Well finally I get to put my two cents into this glorious blog site of my dearest friend's... wait a second... (Slap!!!) My GIRLFRIEND'S!!! Anyways, I am in heaven sitting here with this beautiful woman by my side. Who would have thought that we would be where we are today... Well God knew and that is all that matters to me. I am a happy man. Oh yeah, we had fun traveling and seeing the sites in California as well. I can't wait to meet some more of Toni's friends and family. Well until then...

Geoff Brabec <><<

Well there you go. I'll just clarify that I didn't make him say all those nice things about me. He did that himself. Good Boy.

Well, I'm enjoying my time here and not looking forward to coming back to work. I hope to talk to you guys soon and here what's new in your lives.

Miss you all. Oh, and here are some pics from my trip. Hope it works and enjoy!

Love, Tonis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home