Tonis

Sunday, December 31, 2006

NEW YORK! NEW YORK!!

Well, everyone! I can't believe how fast the time as gone by. Right now I am in New York and enjoying my time. I am here with Cordella and Tracy and Gina from Winnipeg. I am so glad that I had the chance to come out here and experience life in New York City. It has truly been amazing. Highlight- Seeing the Lion King. My life has been changed! Truly amazing! Anyways, I gotta make this quick. My time is running up. We have a couple moredays here and then I am headed home. I'll have to load up some pics from the trip so you all can see.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and let you all know that I am doing well. I'll be home soon! Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Trev and Rebekah said…

    I am glad you were able to get away and make some memories.
    Have a Happy New Year.
    Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home