Tonis

Sunday, January 21, 2007

New York Pics....finally

Hey Y'all! I know it's been a while but here are some of my favorite pics from my trip to New York. I had a blast with Cordella, Tracy and Gina. It was a great time and I am so glad that I was able to share this experience with them. We had a lot of fun and ended up with a lot of fond memories. I have to admit, my trip was awesome except for the fact that I didn't have my luggage for the first couple of days, but "Praise the Lord!", it showed up Friday morning. And it was awesome that our flight home was five hours delayed and that the plane took off even when they knew the toilets weren't working. We almost had to stop off in Winnipeg to get it fixed. That was fun flight. And because we were late, I missed my connection to Edmonton and had to wait on stand-by. I finally made it to Edmonton.

Well, my most favorite memories were seeing the Lion King (AMAZING!) and going to see the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir. It was the best New Years Eve I have ever spent. It was a powerful evening with some amazing testimonies and a kickin' choir. I also just loved walking the streets of New York. There were times when I was by myself and I found it pretty cool that I was in New York walking up to Lexington Ave to go shopping. I feel like a big city girl now. Heck..I am one. Anyways, here are some pictures. Enjoy!




Here we are at Bangkok Grand Palace where we enjoyed some great Thai food thanks to Cordella's expertise. We finished off with a very tasty fried banana dessert with coconut ice cream!








The Chrysler building which was just a couple of blocks down the street from our hotel, The Crowne Plaza.








Gina and I enjoying a triple decker sandwich. Delish with a pickle on the side!





Well, I'm having troubles uploading more pics. So, I'll have to try another time. But, so long for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Toni!
    I like the pics.
    I have the New York video for you but I need your address.
    I will get it from Cordella and send the video to you. It is pretty funny!

    Tracey :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home