Tonis

Thursday, March 15, 2007

ENGAGED!!!!!

Well, if you haven't heard already, Geoff asked me to marry him on Tuesday and I said, "YES!" It came as a surprise to me as he had me thinking that it wasn't going to happen until the summer when I went out to visit him. But he was rather sneaky and surprised me. It was really sweet and romantic. It would take me forever to explain it, but I'll try!




After going out to a casual dinner and ice cream, Geoff blind folded me and took me around to get me disoriented. We ended up at the Taylor chapel (where I live and work) which is where our relationship sort of began it's roots. He had decorated it with tulips and the perfect lighting. He showed me the scrapbook he is making for me (I am also making one for him too). One page held a letter he had written for me. I was crying. Then he flipped the page, and there was the ring inside the scrapbook and he asked me to be his wife! I burst into tears (happy tears, of course) and said YES!


So, it's still trying to sink in that this is all happening. I am very excited and I can't wait for the plans to begin and our life together to start.











Laters!

7 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Congratulations Toni! That is so very exciting! Do you know any details yet? Enjoy being engaged, it goes by VERY fast and just have fun planning your wedding together!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Trev and Rebekah said…

    We are excited for you. Enjoy this time as you will never have it again. Do continue to date without talking wedding though as it can get overwhelming when all there is to talk about is wedding plans. Love ya and have fun!!!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    AHHHHH!!!!!!
    Tonis!!!!!!
    so, so exciting!!!!
    the ring is beautiful!
    keep me informed on ALL the details! i love ya chickie.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Lexi said…

    Congrats Toni!
    That is so great that you are getting married! Hope you enjoy all the planning and organizing!

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Toni!! That's so exciting! I have to meet this amazing guy of yours...and see you again some time too!

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Cheri said…

    WOW Tonis!!! Congratulations!!! I am super excited for you!!! That is sooo awesome, we should get together for coffee and catch up, I'd love to hear all the details!! I hope you have a great time wedding planning and enjoying your engagement!! Take care and call me sometime!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Toni
    Congrats! Wishing you all the best in life. :) Amanda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home