I miss Geoff...
Hey all. Yesterday Geoff left for California. I miss him and it's only been one day. What am I going to do for the next two months before I get to see him again? I'm trying to busy myself with work, and planning stuff. Exciting as it is, I wish he was here where I could just call him up without paying long distance and just talk to him about things.
According to my new wedding calendar, it's 5 months and 2 weeks until the wedding.
Thanks to everyone who has emailed, phoned and responded to my blog. Your thoughts, prayers and encouragement are GREATLY appreciated! I will definately keep you all up to speed.
Tonis
According to my new wedding calendar, it's 5 months and 2 weeks until the wedding.
Thanks to everyone who has emailed, phoned and responded to my blog. Your thoughts, prayers and encouragement are GREATLY appreciated! I will definately keep you all up to speed.
Tonis


1 Comments:
At 6:53 PM,
Trev and Rebekah said…
When exactly is the big day??? Find this time a part to spend with Jesus. Your relationship with God changes once you are married. Also enjoy your time with your girlfriends.
Will you be moving to California??
Post a Comment
<< Home