Tonis

Friday, March 23, 2007

The Date...

The wedding date I mean....I'm sorry. People keep asking and I just haven't been able to get back to people. Just when you think things were starting to get quiet, something else happens and the nice quiet weekend that I had planned to get away were suddenly disrupted.

Anyways...back to the date....SEPT. 8th, 2007! It will be here in Edmonton.

Stay tuned for more details.

A big thanks again to everyone who has called and emailed. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers so much!!!

Luv, Tonis

3 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Cheri said…

    Congratulations Tonis!!! Good luck with all your wedding plans and I hope the next two months flies by for you. It's so not fun to be apart!! Hang in there and if it suits to go for a coffee some time, give me a call I would love to hang out!! especially without the kids!!! Have fun!!

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Hey Toni! Congratulations! I'm really happy for you!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Kimberly Evans said…

    Toni, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I hope these next few weeks are filled with more fun than you can imagine as you finalize plans for your wedding. Glad to hear you are doing well.
    Love, Kimberly (Letkeman) Evans

     

Post a Comment

<< Home