Beautiful
"I want to be beautiful
and make you stand in awe
Look inside my heart
and be amazed
I want to hear you say
Who I am is quite enough
I just want to be worthy of love
and Beautiful.
You make me beautiful
You make me stand in awe
You step inside my heart,
and I am amazed
I love to hear You say
Who I am is quite enough
You make me worthy of love
and beautiful"
Bethany Dillon


5 Comments:
At 2:05 PM,
Mel said…
Tonis,
How are wedding plans coming? Do you have a dress? I'm so excited for you guys! Let me know how things are going - I think about you often!
At 5:19 PM,
Cordella said…
Hey Hun,
I have been thinking about you!!!
I miss you too!
Cordella
At 11:30 PM,
Cheri said…
Hey Toni: How are wedding plans going? I'm assuming by your blogging frequency that you are quite busy with all of that stuff! I hope all is going well for you though and if you need any help with favors or invites or anything like that i would love to help! Give me a call or email some time. Take care...
At 12:46 PM,
Trev and Rebekah said…
Do you ever blog anymore?
At 9:19 AM,
Cordella said…
Hey Toni, it is time to start blogging again:)
Post a Comment
<< Home