Tonis

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Crazy Guy...


I just had to write about Geoff. He's so far away and I miss him so much. I'll admit there have been a few occasions in the last couple of days where I've burst into tears because I miss him a LOT. I'm just so anxious for the next few weeks to fly by so I can finally see him. He always makes me laugh and no doubt after I talk to him, I feel like a million dollars and more! He loves me even when I'm at my worst and is supportive and encouraging to me. He works real hard to make sure that things will work out. He's a gooder. I mean, look at him. Wouldn't you love him too?
I love you Geoffrey!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Cheri said…

    awwwwwww, you are soooo in love Tonis!!! It is so cute to see! I hope the next couple of weeks just fly by like crazy too!! Take care and call me when it suits for coffee sometime!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home